Wednesday, June 23, 2010

REVAMP!

I've been thinking of creating a new blog the past few weeks cause Twitter and Facebook just don't cut it. I don't want to be limited to 140 characters and my FB contacts (who haven't hid me on their wall yet).

I was going to make an absolutely new one. Was even going to try out Wordpress. But since someone already stole my username at Wordpress and I feel limited by Tumblr's interface, I'm back to Blogger (where I have 8 other mini blogs dating back to 2002).

And just for the heck of it, I decided not to create an entirely new one. Will just pick up where I left off. Kept the old posts, consolidated the other blogs, changed the layout and design, and voila!

This blog is going to be about the things in my world: technology, gadgets, the internet, pop culture, music, youtube, eye candy, politics, travel, the Philippines, and just the world around me in general. It's not going to be a personal blog (because who cares really and I don't want to get blackmailed).

So game, let's go!

No comments: